Bolt Won The 4x100 Meter Relay Again At Last Sunday


Another major championship of Usain Bolt. He has proved his power again. He won the 4x100 meter Relay again at last Sunday. Is he Motion Emperor now? Now we can say that "He is the best athlete now".

Bolt has published his master plan after winning the 200 meter sprint at last Saturday. After crossing the finish line in 19.66 seconds now his main target to win Olympics in Rio de Janeiro at 2016. And he wants to be a legend like as Diego Maradona, Pelé, Michael Jordan.

He said: "My main target to continue my winning in the Rio Olympic. Until now it could not do anybody. The first step in fulfilling that aim to achieve global excellence. I've worked hard for the retention of gold. I stay unbeaten 100 and 00 meters after the Olympics are going to compete".

Usain Bolt equaled this report for the number of world golds picked up while they anchored this Jamaican 4x100m relay team to glory for the world Athletics Competition in Saturday.

Usain Bolt said: “After 150 meters, you can tell if you’re going to win or not,”. “I looked across and saw Warren, who looked tired, checked my left and saw no one.
“I have a few more races to go this season and my coach (Glen Mills) told me not to push too hard if it was possible, so I backed off a little bit.”